Friday, April 19, 2013

Baby Update!

So I really was planning to do a few more prego updates... but well, that's life!  Here's my 2nd trimester in a nutshell:
3 Months
I first felt baby kick (for sure) around 17/18 weeks.  It seemed like it was much earlier with Macey so I was anxiously anticipating it.  I have been enjoying every kick ever since!  Sadie loves to feel this little guy kicking also. 

20 weeks--Halfway!
When I made it to about 22/23 weeks, I was FINALLY done throwing up.  I'm glad--it's not really any fun! 

We had our second ultrasound at about 22 weeks.  We were SO ANXIOUS to find out if we were getting a boy or a girl.  We (Marc and I) both wanted a boy and Kinnick REALLY wanted a brother so we were pretty pleased with the news.  Sadie got the treat of going with us to the "big reveal" ultrasound.  She lost interest after about 10 minutes--it was the longest ultrasound I've ever had and she didn't tell us the gender until the very end!  Sadie was bummed but it didn't last too long.

5 Months
This pregnancy really has gone be quickly (Marc might say otherwise)... I can't believe I just passed 30 weeks!  I'm starting appointments every 2 weeks--which really makes it seem like the end is near.  I've been the most uncomfortable (physically) this time around, but I guess I somewhat expected it.  I've still been staying active--Zumba twice a week and lots of walking.

6 Months--Easter
I can't wait to see this little guy's face and hold him in my arms.  I'm so excited to have another little Gorsch boy in this family! 

No comments: