Saturday, April 27, 2013

A Brother's Love

Kinnick is so over-the-top excited to have a brother.  He's so sweet already!  He can't go to bed without giving his brother a hug and talking to him.  If he does forget, I can almost guarantee he will be making a trip downstairs to tell him good night.  A few weeks ago, we read a book about 2 friends who made lists of 10 things they loved about each other.  That night Kinnick said "Mom, I want to tell C 10 things I love about him."  Here was his list:
  • You're a cute little baby.
  • I love you.
  • Spiderman will fight the bad guys so you don't have to be scared.
  • I'm SOOO glad you're a boy!
  • I'm glad we get to share a room.
  • You're my little brother forever.
  • I will take good care of you.
  • You're such a sweet little baby.
  • I love you VERY much.
  • I'll teach you how to play super heroes.
I love this little man and I'm so excited for him to meet his little brother!  He's so sweet, loving, and protective of Macey--I can only imagine how he will care for his brother as well.

No comments: