Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dr. Appointments

I took Sadie and Kinnick to the Dr. today for check-ups (Sadie--2 yrs., Kinnick--4 mos.) They were both doing great! Kinnick is still a "peanut" as his doctor says. He weighed 12 lbs. 4 oz. and 24.5 inches long. He's on the small side, but is gaining enough weight and is healthy. (If he ends up taking after his sister he will stay small until about 9 mos. and then start making his big weight gains!) Sadie was 29.5 lbs (82%) and exactly 3 feet tall (92%)! Guess that explains why she's growing out of her clothes!
I'm still enjoying my spring break (I've been off since Good Friday), but we're not doing too much. We've been working on potty training (more on that later!) I'll also blog soon about our trip to St. Louis and the zoo!

1 comment:

The Behymer's said...

Sounds like they are doing good. Has Kinnick been sick much this winter?
Alex got RSV which wasnt much fun.
Seems like a lot of colds going around out here.