Saturday, April 11, 2009

4 Months

Okay... so it's been a couple weeks since Kinnick turned 4 months (March 25) but I still had to post his update and pictures! Kinnick continues to by very happy and laid-back (a great compliment to his high-maintenance sister!) He is super-smiley most of the time. In the last month he has started laughing a lot! (His laughs and Sadie's are my favorite sound in the world!) Usually he laughs at the following: his dad lifting him in the air, sitting on mom's tummy while she does sit-ups, and Sadie talking to him... We LOVE it!
Kinnick is doing well holding his head up. He sits in his bumbo often and loves being on the floor. He is rolling all over the place. He doesn't like his swing as much anymore. He also creeps on his back and tummy. He enjoys interacting with people and also likes watching the kids at his babysitter's, being read to, and watching the television.

Sleeping is going much better. He has started going to bed between 7:30--8:30 most nights and falls asleep on his own with no or very little crying. Some mornings he even sleeps until 6/6:30 (but sometimes he's still waking up at 4:30 to eat...) Nap times have been harder, but he's starting to do better with naps also. He's still a pro at sleeping in the car--thank goodness!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

He is so CUTE, hope to see you on Sunday. Give me a call.

Tim and Liz Casey said...

Love it! It's so fun b/c as I talk to you and see Kinnick, it's what I have to look forward to in just a few weeks!

Smith Family Blog said...

I can't believe he is 4 months already!
Been meaning to call you all week (but we've been dealing with some major stomach issues with ZuZu--I'll fill you in later!)
We got the package-- LOVE the blankie! And I am ashamed to say that I have had something for Kinnick since the day after Thanksgiving, and have never mailed it! I will make that a priority this week! :)

Stephanie said...

cute cute cute!