Sunday, April 5, 2009

Birthday Party #2

Sorry... We've been having Internet problems this whole week. I've tried to upload these pictures more than 10 times... Anyway I think we're okay now!

We had Sadie's 2nd birthday with her Grandparents on Saturday, March 28th (the day after her birthday.) It was in Burlington at grandma & grandpa Gorsch's house. We left Saturday morning--it was crazy trying to get our house put back together & pack after her party Friday night. Here are a few pics from the car ride...

Sadie always wants me to sit by her--I usually tell her after she takes a nap and she always does. The first thing she says when she wakes up is "Mommy sit by Sadie."



This was the "kids table"--they loved it!

Sadie had a great time opening her presents (as expected!)

Sadie was so excited when I showed her the "Little Einstein" plates & napkins for her cake. (I purposely waited until the day of her party.)


Sadie (and Jaren & Jadyn) enjoyed pulling off the little Einsteins to lick off the frosting!
Overall, it was a crazy, exhausting weekend, but we had a blast. It took me about a week to recover! I was exhausted on Monday after school... Our living room was filled with new toys for most of the week. Sadie has been loving her new stuff--especially her games, her dress-up clothes, and her outside toys!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Sadie- Hi I like your cake. -Grace