Sunday, October 10, 2010

Best Buds

I love this picture b/c it reminds me of pictures of me and my brother when we were little... I love watching Sadie & Kinnick play together--they make me smile and laugh. Although Sadie can be rather bossy, Kinnick rolls with the punches (and make no mistakes--he gets in a few of his own "punches" at times!) I love the way Kinnick immitates his big sister--he wants to be like her. I told Marc yesterday, when Kinnick immitates Sadie, I smile--it's cute. When Sadie immitates Kinnick, I roll my eyes--it's frustrating! I am continuing to enjoy each day watching my little boy and my little girl play together.

Blocks--Sadie is telling Kinnick the "right" way to play with blocks.

Kinnick adores his sister so much that whenever she is sent to time-out corner her runs to sit with her and brings her books and toys (they must have worked out some type of agreement!)

One of my favorite times of the day--after lunch before Kinnick they lay down for a nap, they will sit on Kinnick's bed and read books together (usually for 15-20 minutes!) I love the quiet time...

No comments: