Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Nap Time...

or lack of. That's what I feel like sometimes! I shouldn't complain b/c my 2-year-old still takes 2 hour naps most days (and some days longer!) And typically her brother naps at the same time. From what I've heard from other moms, I should be happy with this. Sometimes I feel like it's a struggle to get this to happen (but totally worth it!)

I let Sadie take a few books to bed w/ her. If she gets out of her bed, I take the books away. Usually this is enough incentive for her to stay in bed...

Usually Sadie goes down for a nap first and I get some alone time w/ Kinnick. We play for a while, then he nurses and goes down for a nap also. Sometimes when I'm upstairs with Kinnick and I hear Sadie out of bed, I just ignore her and figure she'll fall asleep eventually (she always does!) On one of those occasions, I made it downstairs to check on her and discovered she had fallen asleep on the floor in front of her door. Later, I discovered why...

I guess it's hard to fall asleep on your bed when it looks like this!

1 comment:

Tim and Liz Casey said...

Love these pics! Little Miss Sadie seems like she is doing more than sleeping during nap time! Tell her Baby Hannah says "HI"! Love you!