Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hancock County Fair

Two weeks ago, my niece Jadyn was in the "Little Miss" pageant at our county fair. The kids and I spent a few days at my parents' house so we could go watch her. We had a fun visit including a trip to Grandma Sue's school. It was neat to take to Sadie to the school playground where I grew up (although it's been updated!) I also had fun taking both kids to the fair I looked forward to attending each summer... When you live in a small town county fairs are a BIG deal!

Here are some pics from our trip:

Sadie & Jadyn after the pageant... Jadyn looked beautiful and did a great job!

Jaren & Kinnick
It was also arm-band night at the fair. Sadie LOVED riding rides w/ aunt Kassie and her cousins. They would run from one ride to the next and loved riding them over and over again!



See more pictures on Trista's Blog.

2 comments:

Tim and Liz Casey said...

Man-you are all over blog updates! :-) Love hearing how your summer has been going...can't believe school will be starting very soon. I'm not quite sure I'm ready for it! We'll talk soon! Enjoy the rest of your summer! Love you!

Trista said...

cute fair pictures! glad you guys had fun! we miss them already!!