Friday, June 28, 2013

June Misc.

Let me just say... "I'm LOVING Summer!"  I love having a laid-back schedule.  I love having time for morning walks/bike rides.  I love spending time in the sun.  I love having time for projects with the kids.  I love longer daylight hours and later bedtimes.  Keeping busy has made this last month of pregnancy go quickly by...  We sat down as a family to make a summer bucket list--each of us picked three things.  Hopefully by the end of August we will accomplish our list (I'll keep you posted!)
 
 Here are a few pics of our summer fun so far...
Pink Hair!

Bike Rides to lots of different Parks

Marc's Softball Games--the first one was FREEZING!

Splash Pad Time!

Hanging with School Friends

Water Balloons

Birthday Party!

Playing in the Summer Rain

Watching the Black Hawks win the Stanley Cup

More Bike Rides

No comments: