Sunday, June 2, 2013

Kindergarten Filed Trip

I always loved field trips... when I was a student, when I was a teacher, and now I get to experience them as a Mom!  I was very excited to be a chaperone for Sadie's Kindergarten class trip.  We went to Brookfield Zoo.  It was a little bit chilly, but better than being hot and NO rain!  It was also a fast trip... we got into the zoo about 10:20 and had to meet back up at noon (due to busing issues, the buses needed to be back for afternoon activities.)  We made the most of it and saw LOTS of animals in 1 1/2 hours.  Sadie had lots of fun on her first field trip... We're both looking forward to more trips in the future!







 Kinnick and Macey spent the day with our friends Carson & Logan... and apparently they were worn out as well--they fell asleep on the way home...

No comments: