Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sadie's 4th Birthday Party

We had Sadie's 4th birthday party at IVGA (gymnastics center) this year and I'm so happy we did! It was the least stressful party I've every planned. Literally all I had to do was the cake (and some ice cream!) They provide everything else (plates, napkins, decorations, entertainment). I brought along a bag of supplies--knife, server, ice cream scoop, lighter and they had it all laid out ready to go! They also provided treat bags with balloons for all the kids to take home.
The instructor did an awesome job (especially including the 2 year-olds!) She started with some stretching and games. They did an obstacle course and then learned the rules of the different equipment while each got a turn to try things out.


My only picture of the three little monkeys!
Next it was cake-time. Sadie blew out her candles twice before we could even sing (I didn't light them again... and to my shame, I was caught on camera yelling at her after she blew them out the 2nd time!)
After cake, we went to another room for presents...
Sadie with most of her friends (the little boys wouldn't pose for a picture!)

Sadie's new book--"Love you Through and Through" by Mommy and Daddy.


After presents, the kids got some free-play time (their favorite part!)





When we got home, Sadie had to try on this new outfit. She was also very excited about her baby princess doll (from Kinnick). Macey had gotten one for her birthday--Sadie says that Ariel and Tiana are twins. We had a GREAT 4-year old birthday party day!

2 comments:

Tim and Liz Casey said...

Love this! So glad it was a success and was a great party day! Happy Birthdy Miss Sadie Sue!

Stephanie said...

That looks like tons of fun! I love her princess cake :)