Saturday, January 8, 2011

I Love Clearance Shopping!

I was able to get all this stuff for next winter for the kids for under $80... (avg--about $3.50 per item!) This was all from Kohls clearance & Bergners Yellow Dot... I haven't even gone to my very favorite place to clearance shop (Children's Place).

These matching dresses for the girls for next Christmas were originally $65 (which probably equals $40 at Kohls, but I got them both for under $10!)
I also got 4 Christmas books (for the kids and for a gift for next Christmas) for less than $10!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Good for you! How in the world do you find time to shop, though?? :) I wish I could, but Aeson grows so fast I never know what size he's going to be in!

Tim and Liz Casey said...

Thank you for letting me copy you! :-) I love all the clothes and there may be a few things that our girls have the same of after these trips! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Love you!