Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Henry Christmas

My family came New Year's Eve/New Year's Day to celebrate Christmas. It was fun hosting and great to be together. Times when all of us are together are fewer and further between--so it was a special couple days! My parents and Kassie came New Year's Eve and brought Jadyn and Jaren with them. We did some "low-key" celebrating... lots of food and games! The kids did have hats, but I failed to get a picture of them. We also had sparking juice, but failed to open it up!

Saturday morning was pretty low-key as well. We slept in and then worked on preparing brunch as waited for everyone else to arrive. My mom and Kassie made these gingerbread sucker people with the kids:

After Jack, Jessica, Jason, Trista, and Jordan arrived we ate a BIG brunch (while the kids were going crazy wanting to open gifts!) Next we opened presents, then we played games and relaxed while the kids napped and played with their new toys. It was a great day!


This picture cracks me up because I was trying to take a picture of Kinnick and Jaren playing with their new stuff--at the last minute, smiley Mace popped her head into my frame!


The best we could get of the five cousins!

No comments: