Wednesday, July 28, 2010

So in Love...

With Sadie! 1--I love the way you tell stories... you can go on and on and on. You are so animated!

2--I love the way you take care of Kinnick and Macey. You are an AWESOME big sister to each of them. I love watching the way you love them differently. With Kinnick you have such a friendship--you love playing with him. With Macey, you are a little mom.

3--I love watching you exhibit positive characteristics that I am working at instilling in you (kindness, generosity, obedience, gratefulness, compassion). Sometimes I feel like I am getting no where and then I will witness an unprompted moment that shows me that my work is not in vain. To others, these "moments" may seem like nothing, but to me--your mom--they are everything!
4--I love watching you accomplish new things. Your biggest recent achievement is swimming with no floaties. Yes, you still have a long way to go, but seeing the look of pride on your face is amazing!
5--I love seeing myself in you. I feel that you are "cursed" with being meticulous and precise, but it's not all bad. It's good to know that you are MY DAUGHTER. I love you, little bug!

2 comments:

cscmamareed said...

What a great series of posts! So much to be thankful for...

Tim and Liz Casey said...

These are awesome! :-)