Friday, July 16, 2010

I Have Been Blessed...

Happy Anniversary...
I'm so glad God allows us to live day by day--not knowing what the future holds. When I said "I do" I knew that we would share joy and sorrow. I knew their would be wonderful times and troubling hard times. I knew I would always fight for us and love with all of my heart...
I did not know that my heart could hold SO MUCH joy. I did not know that I would be able to fully share my sorrows with abandonment. I did not know how AMAZINGLY wonderful life would be. I did not know that I would be a part of the best team I could I ever hope for. I did not know what GOD had in store for my life...
2005


2006
(12 weeks pregnant)

2007



2008
(22 weeks pregnant!)


2009

2010

The last five years have been a crazy ride. We've shared so many HIGHS and also some lows. I have been blessed more than I could have possible imagined. I don't know what the next five years hold for me... or the next 50 for that matter. I do know that I'm excited to be on this ride with my best friend!

5 comments:

sewindham said...

Hope you had a great day together!! I remember you coming back to the apartment after the proposal and being so happy for you and Marc. You guys were such a great couple to observe and learn from and I am so thankful we still get to see you from time to time:) Love you guys!

Bethany said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!! I love that you shared this and that you guys are really enjoying eachother!! I think this will be a real testiment to marriage for the kiddos, however many you have ;)

Tim and Liz Casey said...

I have been so glad to be a part of your relationship. We have learned so much from you and Marc and truly treasure your friendship! Love you guys and best wishes for the next year of your marriage!

Ashley said...

Happy (belated) anniversary!

indymommy said...

Wow, that is awesome to see those pics of your family every year! Crazy how fast it can grow! Thanks for posting!