Wednesday, July 28, 2010

So in Love...

With Kinnick! 1--I love that you are easy-going! You are so independent. You can entertain yourself for a very long time. You have no idea what a big help this is to mommy!


2--I love your love of books. It melts my heart when you crawl up onto my lap and put a book in my hands. Thanks to you, I have several children's books committed to long-term memory. When we finish a book, you flip it back to the front cover and sign more and then give me a big smile. You always get at least 2-3 readings before we move on.


3--I adore watching you imitate and play with your big sister. You look up to her so much. This is such a fun season of watching you become friends. I know that your friendship will grow and change, but for now I love that fact that no one on earth is better to you then your big sister (except maybe your dad).


4--I love it when you try to make us laugh. As soon as you discover something that we think is funny, you will do it again and again. I also love hearing you laugh at yourself. I could sit outside your bedroom door for a very long time listening to you talk, sing, and laugh as you fall asleep.


5--I love seeing your gentle side. It's a bit more rare these days, but you love your little sister so much. I love watching you interact with her. When you hear her crying, you run to help. When you see her laugh and smile, your face lights up. You are such a good brother (big and little!) I love you, little man!


No comments: