Wednesday, July 28, 2010

So in Love...

With Macey! 1--I love your precious baby smell you have. I love to hold you in my arms and breath in your sweet scent.

2--I love the way your feet start kicking uncontrollably when you get excited (like when I'm picking you up off the floor or taking you out of your car seat.)

3--I love the way you instantly stop crying when I pick you up. It's a good feeling to know that sometimes you just want Mommy time.

4--I love watching you explore your world and learn new things every day. It's so fun to see you intently focusing on holding on to something and putting it into your mouth.

5--I love your smiles... especially the squirmy smiles that light up your whole face and cause your whole body to wriggle with excitement. I love you, little Macers!

No comments: