Saturday, May 16, 2009

Playing Dress-Up

I have loved watching Sadie's imagination develop! It's so fun to watch her cook us "dinner" (even if it is a cookie and ice cream!), I love watching her take care of her baby dolls (even if she is putting them in time-out!), and I love watching her play dress-up. For her birthday she received some jewelry, dress-up shoes, tu-tus, and boas from her grandmas and she LOVES playing with them (as do her friends, boys and girls) when they come over to play.

This is some of her play jewelry-she LOVES to wear it! (This picture makes me a little sad b/c I love this dress and now that it's getting warm, I'll be putting it away and next fall it won't fit her anymore...)

This is her dance outfit. She can put it on all by herself!

Her tu-tu and one of her boas..

Another jewelry picture--I really like this picture.

A super-hero cape and mask from her cousin Emmy... this one has been a BIG hit. Didn't the mask have sticker stars on it? (Those didn't last too long.)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

She is so cute. I just took more "Dress Up" pics of my girls this past week. They love to pretend.