Sunday, April 6, 2008

New "Firsts"

It's really amazing how many "firsts" a baby goes through in their first year of life! I tried to document as many of Sadie's "firsts" as I could... Although she's already accomplished the "Big Firsts"--first smile, first taste of food, first words, first steps (she's not quite walking on her own yet), she's still experiencing "firsts" all of the time!

I've really been enjoying all of these new firsts! I've also been trying to take in all of the "lasts." Sometimes you don't know when something will be a "last", you just look back and realize after the fact that it was. Today was Sadie's last ride in her infant carrier seat AND her first ride in her new car seat! Here are some of the recent "firsts" Sadie has experienced!


First ride in her "big girl" car seat! (Check out that belly!)

First ride in her Radio Flyer wagon (a birthday present from mom & dad)!

Her first taste of "cow's milk". She likes it...

1 comment:

indymommy said...

Seeing all of these things makes me tear up because I have a hard time letting go. I am so emotional about all the firsts and lasts, I didn't think I would be but it's hard with your first to see those things come and go! I feel your pain, but it's bittersweet for sure!