Monday, April 21, 2008

A Few of my Favorite Things...




Marc and I constantly comment, "Our Bug is soooo cute!" It's amazing to me how one little person can make your life feel so complete and bring you so much JOY! We both love how much Sadie makes us laugh and smile... These are a few of my favorite things (at this moment!):

  • I love the way Sadie blows bubbles in the bath tub. Marc and I could watch her do this every night... She makes a big ordeal of taking a deep breath and plunging her face into the water. She makes a quick dip and then comes up laughing hysterically. (Of course this makes us laugh and the whole process just continues!)

  • I love getting Sadie out of her crib in the morning (or afer her naps). She buries her head on my shoulder and buries her arms underneath her. She just snuggles in and stays there!

  • I love the way Sadie growls. Anytime she gets really excited she starts growling. We say "The Dragon came to play!"

  • I love taking Sadie for stroller rides and wagon rides. She is completely content when we go walking. She loves to take it all in. Recently, I've been putting her in her stroller barefoot and she puts her feet up on her little cupholder--it's adorable!

  • I love watching Sadie crack up because her daddy is doing something funny! Marc has the ability to make Sadie laugh no matter what mood she is in.

These are the little things that I don't want to forget... the things that make every day life so incredible!

No comments: