Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Girlie Girl?

I (like most mothers, I'm sure!) have been looking forward to spring and summer weather so I can dress my little girl in cute dresses and skirts! I'm also hoping she'll have enough hair this summer for some little pig tails... Last night I decided we would try on some birthday outfits. After that experience, I decided Sadie might have her own ideas for what she should be wearing this summer! These pictures are so you can experience our little independent, opinionated woman...


Mom, I really don't want to wear this dress...


Mom, I mean it! I really don't like it!

Fine mom, if you don't take it off--I will!

This is NOT any better!


I can take this one off too...

Much better! Thanks Mom!

3 comments:

Smith Family Blog said...

What a great post! And she is so cute. Moses likes to go naked most of the time, too (he actually prefers to not wear a diaper, but I must draw the line somewhere...)

Jenn said...

Good luck with the dresses & the pigtails. So far Grace will still happily wear a dress- but the hair is always a battle!

indymommy said...

ha! That's hilarious! I love that she has such personality!