Sunday, February 21, 2016

Avengers Live!

September 19:  I had fun taking both Sadie & Macey  to a Disney on Ice performance.  We did each event as a special date with mom.  It was fun to spoil the girls with some one-on-one time.  This fall, I had the opportunity to take Kinnick to see Avengers Live.  I was talking to my friend Michelle about how I looked into getting tickets to this event last year but they were so expensive.  A few weeks later she texted me and said she had a hook-up for tickets if we were interested.  I said sure and she ended up blessing us with AMAZING seats!  We went with her family and one other friend and her son.  It was fun to take Kinnick for a special day and I have to admit this show was pretty cool (the special effects were a bit more fantastic then ice skating!)  We had a blast!   
Brothers Assemble!
 
 
 
I love being able to spoil the kiddos with special souvenirs because I only have one!
 
This was the view from our front row seats!!
 

No comments: