Thursday, February 18, 2016

Girl's Weekend

August 29-30:  For the last year now I have been meeting with these lovely ladies on a weekly basis.  They are my Mom Tribe.  You might recognize them from that crazy camping trip we took in July...  Anyway, they get me through the day-to-day challenges of being a mom.  We laugh together, cry together, craft together (LOTS!), challenge and encourage each other...  What can I say?  We're a pretty fun crew!  It was so fun to get away for a girl's weekend right after school started.  Believe me, this took no small amount of coordinating (32 kiddos represented by the 9 of us!) but it was totally worth it.  We did some shopping, wine tasting, dinner out, and lots of fun time at our hotel.  I couldn't survive without these ladies (not well anyway!)   




No comments: