Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Fall Miscellaneous

September 1--Washing the van on a nice late summer day!
 
September 2:  Our church had a photo booth set up for our fall series "Friending"
Macey with Ms. Karol


Sadie & Ms. Brittany
 
September 7:  Claires date with Sadie
 
September 8:  My little helper...  Carver often sits on the counter to help while I make dinner.
 
September 9:  Sadie helped Carver do some "Puddin' Painting"
 
September 10:  For our book club we read the book "Bread & Wine".  For our meeting we each made a different recipe from the book and we enjoyed sitting around the table for hours as we ate, laughed, and shared--it was such a fun night!
 
September 29:  Kinnick's Star Student Poster
 
October 1:  Enjoying a GORGEOUS Fall day at the park...
 
 
October 15:  Sadie went out for sushi with Lindsey and me.  She was brave enough to give it a try.  She decided she was not a fan (at least for now!) 
 
October 24:  Our annual Murder Mystery Dinner... Murder Masquerade!
 
October 25:  After running my 5K, I tried to continue doing long runs on Saturdays when I was able.  Sadie joined me on her bike this afternoon.  She did 2 miles with me and then I did 3 more on my own--my longest run so far!
 
November 1:  The kids and I did a "Young Rembrandts" class at our library.  It was so fun... we each made a clown picture.
 
November 4:  I was blessed with all these special gifts and pictures for my 33rd birthday.  (Yes, macey gave me a bag with 2 candy bars and half a sandwich!)


 November 4:  Carver did this all on his own--little cutie!
 
November 6:  Macey--"4 Going on 14!"
 
November 6:  Lunch with Sadie at her school
 
November 17:  Books & hot chocolate by the fireplace
 
November 18:  Isn't this the cutest baby superhero you've ever seen!?!
 
November 18:  Sadie & Kinnick dressed up to go on a special date.  They had bagel pizzas (and even left me a tip) then they played board games.
 
November 24:  First day of Fall Break--Dunkin Donuts in our pajamas!

No comments: