Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Christmas Crafts

I loved having time to craft this year--I was able to finish several different projects...
 

Christmas Burlap wreath--made with a couple girlfriends.

My Advent Calendar!  My friend Michelle and bought all the materials for these calendars in July of 2013 (when we both had new-borns!)  We started them for Christmas last year, but didn't get too far.  We decided to finish them early in the year, but still wound up completing them in November!  We made 6 total.  We each kept one and gave 2 as gifts.  I love how it turned out and the kids loved pulling a tag each day.

I made 2 of these canvas prints, 1 for myself and 1 for my mom.

Not a "Christmas" craft, but Michelle and bought supplies to make these at the same time we got calendar supplies.  I was so happy to get it finished.  It is on my mantle now.

This wall hanging was a MOPS craft.  The tiles are wood pieces and we stenciled on them with black sharpies.  I did not get my stenciling done during our meeting so I brought them home, modge podged some scrapbook paper and added the cut out letters.  I love how it turned it!

Cori and I made this in June while we were in Colorado.  We chose Hawkeye colors.  It has handprints of my four kids and her two.  We gave it to Janet for Christmas. 

I made this card to send to my Grandparents.

Michelle and I also made these as teacher gifts for our kids teachers.  I made them for the "specials" teachers this year also.  It was fun personalizing them...

Sadie's teacher has a "bee" themed classroom.

This one was my favorite!

This year's homemade ornaments

A new cookie design I tried.  So easy and cute!

Sadie helped do these reindeer... also so easy and cute!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

So cute! Love everything! I need a craft day with you :D