Sunday, January 18, 2015

Bears Game

December 15:  The past couple years Marc has gotten tickets to one Bears game through work.  This year he could not find any clients that wanted to go to this Monday night game in December so he asked me if I would like to go and take Sadie and Kinnick.  I was excited because I've never been to an NFL game before (and the tickets were free!)  I was a little nervous that it would be freezing--especially since it rained all day on game day but the weather turned out to be very comfortable.  We had to park in a lot away from the field and ride a shuttle to Soldier.  The bus was a little crazy (for sure not the most "family friendly" setting!) but we survived.  I was very impressed--the seats were better than I thought they they would be (we were in the middle level).  We were also covered overhead which made it feel warmer.  The Bears lost horribly.  We left when the 4th quarter started and they had yet to score.  Before we headed home, we drove down Michigan Ave to look at lights then over to State Street to drive by Macy's.  It was such a fun night.  Jennifer kept Macey and Carver overnight for us and I didn't pick them up the next day until after school was out.  It was great to have an entire day with no kids to get things done! 










No comments: