Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Macey's First Haircut

On April 16th, Macey had her first haircut!  Just a trim, really--it wasn't a drastic difference by any means.  My friend Lisa came to our house to cut both girls' hair (who doesn't love a stylist that makes house calls?!?)  Sadie went first because Macey was scared.  Sadie had about 4 inches cut off (and was not happy with me because apparently that made her the girl in her class with the "shortest" hair--not really!)  Macey was still scared but I was finally able to talk her into giving it a try.
 
Before:

Before:
 
Getting Ready...
 
All Done (and showing off a little bag of locks):

This didn't have the same affect on me as Kinnick's first haircut, but I do realize more and more each day how big my little girl is getting!  Learning new things and accomplishing so many milestones all the time...

No comments: