Thursday, May 30, 2013

House Projects

 May 4:  I've been very motivated recently to finish some house projects... I guess this is my form of "nesting".  Why bother cleaning--it will just get dirty again!  However, I did make myself a big list of "before baby" projects that I'm slowly but surely checking off... this was one of them.

This is the hallway between our kitchen and dining room.  As soon as we moved into this house I wanted to use this wall to make a kiddo art gallery.  I had an Uppercase Living party back in December and ordered this fun wall decal.  I finally got Marc to go to buy the rest of the needed supplies and help me hang the wires.  I have a whole stash of Fall and Christmas art projects, so I'm excited to change decorations for the seasons!


Stay tuned for more fun house projects...

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I know I already said on Facebook, but I just love this-so cute!!!