Thursday, May 30, 2013

Teacher Appreciation

May 6--10:  I was so excited to help Sadie plan some fun surprises for her teacher for "Teacher Appreciation" week.  We did some Pinterest browsing and she helped me narrow down the choices to 5--1 for each day.  I also had fun making some cute tags with my friend Michelle. 

This is what we ended up with:
Monday:  A Package of Highlighters... "You make every day BRIGHTER!"
Tuesday:  Bath & Body Hand Soap... "You Deserve a HAND!"
Wednesday:  Crystal Lite Peach Tea... "You are TEAriffic!"
Thursday:  Jr. Mints, Mentos, & Mints... "You were MINT to be a Teacher!"
Friday:  Scentsy Warmer w/ Wax... "Kindergarten Makes SCENTS!"

Best part... I spent less than $8!  I had the hand soap in my gift stash (I always stock up during semi-annual sale) and I got the scentsy free when I had a party.  Already excited for next year... have I mentioned that I love Pinterest?  And giving gifts?  And crafting with my friends?  I think Sadie is picking up on my loves as well! 

No comments: