Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Kinnick's 1st Haircut

This was for sure the hardest milestone for me... Kind of ironic that I was the one who has been wanting to give him a hair cut for awhile now, Marc was fine to wait, and I cried for most of the night! We knew that it was time because we were brushing his hair out of his eyes about 50 times per day... Marc used his clippers to cut Kinnick's hair and I helped hold his hands. He cried most of the time. Sadie sat at the edge of the kitchen doing a fake crying saying "I don't want my brother to get his hair cut. I don't want my brother to be sad." It was pretty cute.

Before Picture

After Picture (still a little upset!)

My Little Man!

2 comments:

Tim and Liz Casey said...

Love his haircut! He looks like such a big boy now!

Bethany said...

It has to help that he is super handsome!!