Friday, May 4, 2012

Meet the Duggars!

So this should be my "Hearts at Home" post, but I failed big time at getting cute pictures with my fabulous girlfriends.  We did however have a wonderful time!  The weather was much warmer than it usually is in mid-March.  We enjoyed the sunshine as well as the fabulous speakers.  Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar spoke at the main morning session.  I also attended their workshop.  I must admit, I was a little star struck.  I've enjoyed watching the show for the last few years, but after reading their first book 20 and Counting I was hooked for sure.  I'm a big Duggar fan!
Waiting in Line... for almost 2 hours!
 We had to skip our last session to stand in line, but it was worth it.  (I ended up ordering downloads of the one I missed and several more!)
Totally worth it... loved meeting Michelle Duggar
 I loved having a few minutes to visit with Michelle--she is just as kind and genuine as she seems!  She took time to answer questions, sign books, and connect with each person.  So glad I had the opportunity to meet her.  Definitely the most famous person I've met!

No comments: