Thursday, April 12, 2012

Birthday Girl x 2

This year we decided to combine the girl's birthday bashes and have everyone come see our new house. We made a weekend of it--with overnight guests friday and saturday. I can say that the week leading up to their party was one that made me VERY thankful to be a stay-at-home mom. I did LOTS of house projects and LOTS of birthday projects. Hope you enjoy this "Picture-Ful" Post...

The Girls:


The Cakes:


The Treats:








The Gifts:






The "Activities":







I must give MUCH credit to pinterest for many of my ideas... however, blogger is not letting me link anything lately. You can find recipes/instructions for all of the following on my pin boards: tutu tutorial, oreo pops, minnie mouse pops, silverware "tincan" holders, pink princess punch, birthday cake popcorn, pb pretzel sandwhiches, and kool-aid favors.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

So adorable! You are the queen of Pinterest.