Saturday, November 19, 2011

Time for a Trip to the...

DENTIST!!! Sadie was due for her checkup and Kinnick was ready for his first trip to the dentist. Once we were situated in our temporary house one of the first things on my to-do list was finding a new dentist for the kids and for Marc and I. Luckily Marc had some contacts from work with a few different dentists. I was able to take the kids to a pediatric dentist and they all three LOVED it!! (When I made their appointments they told me to bring Macey too so it was a family affair.) We made our trip on Oct. 4th (but as you know I'm behind on all my updating!)

The waiting room was well stocked with lots of fun books, crayons, and puzzles. It also had little chairs and tables for the kids to sit at. Sadie went back first and then I went back with Kinnick and Macey.
The exam room also had lots of fun things to do and see. Each kid did great... and NO CAVITIES! Hopefully we can keep that trend going.
They loved picking out little toys after their exam was done. They also loved getting new tooth brushes, toothpaste, and flossers!
Sadie loved going to the dentist so much that she asks every few weeks if it's time to go back yet. She also plays dentist at home and is adamant about brushing, flossing, and using her mouthwash multiple times per day... hopefully this trend continues also!!

No comments: