Sunday, November 20, 2011

I'm 30!

My 30th birthday was pretty low-key, but terrific nonetheless! I decided to try cake balls for the first time as a birthday treat to myself. I made them pink, of course. They were super yummy! I haven't made them again yet but plan to!
Marc's sister, Stephanie came to visit for the weekend. We took a trip to Ms. Pearl's for the day on Friday (My birthday). I was able to finish painting this mural that my small group girl's helped me get started on...
After Ms. Pearl's we picked up Marc and went out to Red Lobster to celebrate. The kids loved seeing the lobsters in the tank. On Saturday, Aunt Nee Nee babysat while Marc and I picked out new carpet for our house. That night we were able to attend the gala at our church.
Great birthday weekend!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Cake balls are delicious! I've made them several times!