Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Confessions of a Stay-at-Home Mom

  • 10--I often forget what the date is and sometimes forget what day of the week it is.
  • 9--There are days that I'm inside all day long (except to let Wrigley out!)
  • 8--My favorite household job is doing laundry--I always look forward to Thursday b/c it is my laundry day.
  • 7--My least favorite "job" is cleaning up spilled drinks/food or potty accidents.
  • 6--I don't think I could survive most days without giving the kids a lengthy nap.
  • 5--My Friday morning "guilty pleasure" is staying in bed and reading as long as my kids will let me... I always have my book ready!
  • 4--Many morning we're not done with breakfast until after 10 (Macey is usually the last b/c she sleeps in the longest and she's a slow eater!)
  • 3--I'm a big fan of Mickey Mouse, Special Agent Oso, Team UmiZoomi, and other semi-educational friends that keep my kids entertained for 1/2 hour segments!
  • 2--Some days one or more of us stay in our p.j.'s all day long (refer to #9!) Sadie calls it a "jammie party".
  • 1--I'm loving my life and wouldn't change anything (except maybe the frequency of #7!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My days are a lot like yours! I am a partial SAHM. I work evenings and am home mon-fri by myself with my son.

:)

Stephanie said...

I like this post :) Josh gets mad when I ask him what day it is, lol. And I agree with just about everything else on here :)

Lindsay said...

Glad to know I'm not alone - although with Addy in school, I'm not prone to forget what day it is:)