Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Macey--1 Month






I'm not off to a very good start considering Macey is 5 1/2 weeks old and I'm just getting her 1-month post up... I'm trying! I can't believe how much little Macey has changed in the last 5 weeks! We have been enjoying her so much! Her are some of her 1st
month facts:
  • At her 1-month check-up she weighed 8 lbs. 13 oz. and was 21 inches long. She's still pretty little, but she's growing!
  • She's into a good eating routine--every three hours during the day (and I have her on a schedule that will work for me to pump and feed her at lunch time when I go back to work.)
  • By the end of her 1st month, she is typically sleeping from 9/9:30 PM to 5/6 AM--she occasionally gets up at 4--I'm very happy with this!
  • She has rolled from her tummy to her back 3 times now.
  • She usually has fussy time in the early morning (after her first feeding) and at dinner time.
  • She is surviving her big brother and sister--they love to "help". Her face has been colored on twice with glitter markers (which are now put away for an extended period!) while riding in the car.
  • She has been to visit both of her grandparent's house for an over-night stay and has met 3 of her great-grandparents!
We are learning to deal with new challenges and are enjoying having this little girl in our family!

4 comments:

Tim and Liz Casey said...

I can't believe she is already 5 1/2 weeks old! That is too crazy. Love all her outfits and bows -- such a cutie!!

Stephanie said...

I love all of her hairbows and the red polka dot outfit-adorable!

Jenn said...

Love her girlie outfits- kind of miss the hairbows. But, I am enjoying all the fun little boy clothes. LOVE the jeans you shared with us. We are coming to Augusta for Easter but I'm not sure about church yet. Maybe we will get to see you.

Bethany said...

She is a sweetie!!! I love the little lady bug looking outfit! She looks so much like Sadie and Kennick, it is cute!! Glad things are going well with you guys! Having a new little one can be stressful, and I can't even imagine having 2 older ones competing for my attention. I really laughed at the coloring on her story! Sadie is a silly little girly!