Saturday, March 27, 2010

Friends!

Sadie loves having friends over and going places with friends. She was very excited when Grace, Faith, Titus, and Hannah came for an over-night visit! Jennifer, Stephanie, and I had a great time also... I love seeing my children play with my girlfriends' children--here are some pictures from our time together:

The Children's Discovery Museum in Bloomington:
Hannah, Kinnick, and Sadie playing in the water table. (Kinnick would have climbed in if he could!)
Kinnick LOVED driving this big tractor.

Relaxing on a swing with my baby boy and my baby girl

Grace & Sadie making putty from corn materials (a special ag exhibit)

The painting wall was a BIG hit! I had to take Kinnick out because he kept eating the paint. His mouth was blue.
Other Pictures:

Titus & Macey ready for a trip to the park

Grace & Sadie riding to the park

This is the best group picture I could get at the park!

Titus & Macey ready for a bath

Grace, Sadie, & Faith loved having matching monkey pajamas.
See more on Jennifer's Blog!

No comments: