Tuesday, August 18, 2009

And the BIG News...

Gorsch Baby #3 is on the way!

We suspected I might be pregnant in mid/late June. We finally bought a test on July 2nd. Even with our suspicions, we were pretty surprised! It didn't take long for the excitement to set in. I really had no idea of my due date so we anxiously awaited (for 6 whole weeks!) our first doctor's appointment. By the time the appointment finally got here (last Thursday), there was no question I was pregnant! I have made the switch to maternity bottoms and have been throwing up on a very regular basis--not to mention the complete exhaustion! At our appointment we got to hear the heartbeat and see our little sweetie kicking and moving around. We found out that he or she will be joining us in mid-February.

Although this little baby will be coming several months before we were really planning, we've been very reassured that this is God's timing. Even though summer has been a bit harder than I planned, I'm glad the first trimester is coming to an end in time for school to start (tomorrow). Before this pregnancy I really desired to have twins, but I rest assured that God has not given me more than I can handle. We shared the news with Sadie last week and she has been excitedly telling everyone "Mommy has a baby in her tummy!" I think it will be a long wait for her... Marc and I are continuing to find peace in the fact that God has planned our family exactly as he meant it to be.


5 comments:

Tim and Liz Casey said...

So excited for you guys! You are such a fabulous Mommy!

Stephanie said...

Very exciting! You are so patient, I'm sure you will be a great mommy of 3 little ones :) Can't wait to hear more... Hope you are feeling better!

The Behymer's said...

Congrats!!

Bethany said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! Babies are so much fun, except in the middle of the night and when they have colic! We will pray for a fun pregnancy and a super easy one!

Smith Family Blog said...

WOO-HOO! :)