Monday, July 7, 2008

Half Way!

So I haven't been very good about keeping you all updated on my pregnancy... I will try to do better! This picture was taken Saturday (20 weeks exactly!) I can't believe how fast the first half of this pregnancy has gone! Hopefully the second half won't fly by as quickly, because right now I'm just not ready for 2 kids!

Our due date is November 23rd. (I'm excited to have a baby during my birthday month!) I haven't been nearly as sick as I was with Sadie, but am still experiencing occasional "morning" sickness (whoever named it this apparently didn't throw up at ALL times of the day!) I don't think I'm getting as big as quickly as I did with Sadie (I wasn't expecting that at all!) However, I think I will need to start getting out some maternity clothes in the near future--I noticed during our vacation last week that my shorts were starting to get tight! My next appointment is July 23rd and I will have my ultra-sound scheduled then. I am SUPER anxious to find out if this is a little boy or girl. It killed me not to be able to shop for the new baby during our vacation! (Although I did do plenty of shopping for Sadie!)

Vacation pictures coming soon...

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

You are BEAUTIFUL! I'm SO excited for you guys - what a precious gift!!! I miss you so much . . . sometimes it hurts so much to be so far away and missing out on sharing times like these with my dearest friends . . . we're praying for you!

Jenn said...

Hope you had a great vacation! Look forward to hearing more about it.

Smith Family Blog said...

You look so cute!

Stephanie said...

Can't wait to hear the news!!

Bethany said...

Congrats!!! yeah another baby!!