Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Stephanie's Shower

Sadie and I had a fun weekend away... We went to Jennifer's on Saturday for Stephanie's shower. We had a great time, but missed all you girls (and your kids!) who could not be there :( Hopefully a bigger group of us can get together in October when Lins is in the midwest for a few weeks! Sadie & I spent the night with the Humistons and went to church with them on Sunday. Grace and Sadie had fun playing (and reading lots of books!) On Sunday afternoon we went on to my parent's house and spent a night there. Of course this involved a trip to the Dairy Barn for ice cream cones and we had to take a dip in their new pool. We had a great time, but were very happy to be home. Several times during the weekend, I would tell Sadie we were going to call Daddy. Her face would light up and she would look around saying "daddy? daddy?" expecting to see him.

Grace & Sadie playing sidewalk chalk.
Blowing bubbles...
Sadie, Faith, & Grace after church.
Swimming with Aunt Kassie.


2 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks like you had fun swimming. Looking forward to seeing you this weekend!

Lindsay said...

I am so sad I missed the shower . . .but I'm super excited about getting together with you guys in October! Your Sadie is so beautiful - just like her mom!