Thursday, July 31, 2008

Pretty Princess

I bought this yellow dress for Sadie last year on "end of summer" clearance (pretty much like I'm buying a lot of her clothes for next summer right now!) I hadn't put it on her yet because it wasn't one of my favorite in her 30+ dresses. I put it on for church last Sunday and I couldn't get over how cute she looked! I think she looks very pretty in yellow with her blond hair...

Sadie enjoys going to church. She likes to play with her little friends in the nursery and she usually brings home a bible picture that she's colored (with about 3 or 4 marks!) She always has her shoes off & her hair pulled out when we go to pick her up. Last week she got a sucker from the 2's & 3's teacher and she LOVED that! She also enjoys running around the hallway and foyer before we leave, saying "Hi!" to everyone--whether she knows them or not!



No comments: