Saturday, May 17, 2008

Cubs Game!

Marc and I on the church bus!



Marc and I took the day off work Thursday to go to a Cubs game. The whole day was fun... We got to sleep in and have breakfast with Sadie (we got McDonalds--so of course she loved it!) We went with a group from church--including our friends Liz and Ryan and their little girl Megan. The game started at 1:30, but we got to the stadium a couple hours early so we had plenty of time to shop and eat lunch. The weather was... COLD! We had brought a blanket with us, but we (along with MANY other fans!) ended up buying another blanket and a new sweatshirt for Marc (that I got to wear!) The game was somewhat uneventful--but the Cubs did score 4 runs in the 6th and got a victory, so that made it all worth it! It was sa long day--by the time we got home, we were very happy to see Sadie (although we realized that it was a very smart choice not to take her...)





Sadie wore her cubs outfit, even though she didn't go to the game. For part of my Mother's day gift, Sadie got me this jersey and picked out this outfit for herself :)



I LOVE this picture... it looks so sweet!

Sitting in her baseball chair, but not happily!


2 comments:

Smith Family Blog said...

I LOVE the pigtails! I think Moses' hair was long enough for pigtails, until we cut it today. :)

Jenn said...

Very cute pics!