Sunday, May 4, 2008

Annie

This weekend, we went to my parents so we could see my brother (Jordan) in his HS musical--Annie. I was really looking forward to this for two reasons.

  • The first--I have to confess that Annie was one of my favorite movies as a child. Marc now makes fun of me because I told him how I used to rent it from the public library on a regular basis (I now own it.) He also makes fun of me for the fact that fact that I used to lay in bed and sing (very loudly) "The sun'll come out, Tomorrow..." until my dad would tell me to go to sleep.
  • The second--I was really looking forward to seeing my brother play the role of Daddy Warbucks. I have seen him sing before (he's very good!) but I've never seen him act. I must admit that I was very impressed! I guess he got the theatrical genes in our family because none of the rest of us stared in a musical (although, there's still time for my youngest sister, Kassie).

Daddy Warbucks and Annie during the curtain call.


Jordan and I--They did try to have him wear a bald cap, but it didn't work... I was a little disappointed!


No comments: