Wednesday, May 7, 2008

BIG girl!

On Mondays I usually stay late to work at school. Sadie's sitter brings her to me at school and then Marc leaves work a little early to get her from me. Sadie and daddy have some quality time and make dinner. Last Monday Sadie was in a CRABBY mood (she was just coming down with hand-foot-and-mouth disease) and Marc picked her up from her babysitter's early. By 4:00 they "had to get out of the house" so they showed up at school to visit me. It was fun to watch Marc play with Sadie... I just couldn't get over how grown-up she looked sitting at my little Kindergarten tables. I know we still have 4 years before we need to think about Kindergarten, but I also know it will be here all too soon...




Sadie's worst rash was on her face. This was day #4 and it was getting better by this point. It's now completely gone.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Oh the fun of childhood diseases. Grace had Roseolla (sp?) when she was little. Zoo trip is Friday- can't wait. I'm sure there will be pics on my blog and stories.