Monday, April 28, 2014

Spring Break

I love Fridays.  I especially love walking home from school on Friday after we pick Sadie up.  I love when Marc walks in the door on a Friday evening.  I love being all together and I love knowing that the whole weekend is in front of us.  Sometimes we have plans, sometimes we don't.  I love knowing that we can stay up late, snuggle and watch movies, go for walks or bike rides, sleep in, read lots, make and eat meals together, play in the back yard... I just really love spending time with my family.  Spring break is like that... x 10! 
 
We enjoyed our spring break... play dates, trips to the library, baking cookies, swimming (indoors) with friends, hosting some high school youth group girls, and a trip to Grandpa & Grandma's to celebrate the girls' birthdays.  I love spring break!  

 

 

No comments: