Thursday, April 10, 2014

Daddy Daughter Dance

January 23:  Sadie picked out this dress way back in September when we were doing some back-to-school shopping.  I told her I would think about it and then went back and got the dress as a surprise.  She kept asking me about shopping for a dress for the dance and I kept putting it off.  I let her open this dress the morning of the dance--she was very excited.  She wears it all the time to do shows for us and she can't wait until it is warm enough to wear to church.  It was fun playing "dress-up" with her!  My friend Lisa did her hair for me.  Marc took her to McDonalds before the dance--they had a fun night...



 




The rest of us went to Kinnick's basketball practice.  I was fully planning on coming home for dinner but at the last minute decided to stop at subway for $5 foot long subs.  Sadie does not like lunch meat sandwiches but Macey & Kinnick do--they LOVED going to Subway.  The three of us shared a foot long (and carver got some bites too!)  I'm looking forward to more subway dates with these two!




No comments: