Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dr. Visits

I've been enjoying my weekly doctor visits for several weeks now... Sadie really likes to come with me! She gets to help "measure the baby" and squirt the get on my tummy. She also gets to turn the little doppler on and off. She thinks she's very big stuff! She'll also give me check-ups at home. She uses the tape measure from Kinnick's work bench to measure my belly. One time it measured 20 lbs. and another time it measured 90 cents.

Sadie also has a baby growing in her tummy. Her baby is a girl (mine is a boy according to her). She often has me feel the baby kicking and sometimes the baby makes her gag... She is helping me enjoy the last few weeks of my pregnancy!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

that is so cute :) looking forward to seeing you!!!

Jenn said...

Can't wait to see when baby will arrive-and if Titus will have a boy or girl playmate!

Tim and Liz Casey said...

Such a cute picture! Love me some Sadie!