Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sadie's Snowman

Today we made it outside to play in the snow! It was pretty warm which made it a great morning to be outside! Sadie had never made a snowman before, so we made one! She had fun finding sticks for the arms and decorating her snowman. Kinnick even helped us pat the snowballs together.

Sadie's 1st Snowman!

Sitting on top of the snow pile from our driveway...

Kinnick wasn't a huge fan of walking in the snow, but he enjoyed riding in his sled. Sadie had fun pulling him around.


Macey was snug as bug, napping while we played!

After we got inside I gave Sadie this book called Sadie and the Snowman. I had this book when I was little (and I still have my copy!) I always enjoy reading it to my Kindergarten classes. I was very excited when they had in the book order two years ago--I've been saving it to give to Sadie!

No comments: