Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bishop's Chocoloate Pie

This recipe is for a pie that is one of Marc's favorites! His mom makes it often. I've had the recipe (in a Gorsch recipe book) since we got married, but I've never made one before. I always assumed that there was a little more to it, but it was actually very quick and easy--so much that I thought I needed to share it!

  • 2 boxes chocolate instant pudding
  • 2 cups milk
  • 2 cups vanilla ice cream
  • whipped topping
  • graham cracker crust

Beat the pudding and milk together, add ice cream and beat well. Pour into a graham cracker crust (if you are using a store bought crust, you will probably have some left over filling) and top with whipped cream! Refrigerate and ENJOY!

PS--As you can see, Kinnick got his first taste of Bishop's pie and he's a big fan, just like his dad!

No comments: