Sunday, January 3, 2010

7 Month Belly

I feel like lately I've been too busy living my life to blog about it! This picture was taken a week before Christmas when I was exactly 7 months pregnant... hard to believe that in less than two weeks I'll be posting an 8 month picture! I felt like having two weeks off from work would give me some time to blog, but here I am the night before going back trying to get caught up.

I'm still feeling pretty good--it's been great to have time off work and I'm looking forward (immensely) to my maternity leave. I'm looking forward even more to the end of the school year. It seems now that the end is in sight--6.5 weeks (give or take a little) until baby comes then 8 weeks to finish out the year after spring break. I know that these next 6 weeks will be very hard and that the final 8 weeks will be even harder, but I think I can do it.

I just saw some pics on my camera of my school kids and it made me look forward (a little) to seeing them tomorrow. I'm certainly past the "fun, cute" stage of pregnancy and into the "feeling ginormous" stage! Sleeping is getting a bit more uncomfortable and I feel like I'm going to the bathroom every 5 minutes. It's also getting harder on me to pick up Kinnick and especially Sadie. One thing is for certain--I'm really trying to treasure this pregnancy knowing that it might be our last (although not for sure!) I love feeling my little guy or girl kicking around and can't wait to meet him or her!

PS--Still no name picked out for a girl... we're open to suggestions!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not sure if you have a trend going with your other children's names, but here are a few of my favorites :)

Alexys--(Alexis)
Abygail
Ainsley
Chloe
Gwen
Macey
Iris
Phoebe
Riley

Stephanie said...

How about Hayden? That's a nice IOWA name with a girls touch!!!!

Tim and Liz Casey said...

You look fabulous!!! So glad we saw you last week -- hope to see you again soon!